Sunday, Lovely Sunday.

sheepsteeth
sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Yo dudes.

Whats happening on your sunday?

I am contemplating the parts of anew bike build. It is definately happening but the bionicon webbosite is playing up and wont sell to a UK customer for some reason.

I have just smashed a bubble and squeek breakfast and am now waiting for it to stop raining before i take my preggo wife to a library or summat.

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Quiet in ere today.

I have golfed, i was awesome, most of the time, beers and bacons helped to forget the bad parts and now the rain is giving it some.
    Tv and relaxing are now the order of the day!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Now enjoying the traditional 'shyte weather after you get back from holiday'. Trying to keep the thought of work tomorrow at the back of my mind while I sort out a few bits n pieces around the house. At least there will be pedalling involved this week as I need to shift a bit of lard after this holiday!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon lads, 10 days holiday after working 60 odd hours this week i'm farked so will need a few days to recover, thankfully the weather is to be shyte. Hoping it will brighten up midweek and can get out with the tent and bike somewhere (probably tweed valley and dumfries).

Will get my priorities right and stock up the beer fridge first though.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    great w.end bar all of the chavs at shell island

managed to get back at a reasonable time, so managed a few pints in the local - happy