Cycling massage - recommended

timotie0612
timotie0612 Posts: 13
Hi all

Thought I would put a recommendation on here for a superb masseuse I discovered on the lead up to my Marmotte success this summer. Her website is londonmasage4u.co.uk and she is moving to new premises in Harley Street soon. My recovery between hard training sessions and races has really improved. Don't be put off by the location, she doesn't charge the same as the private doc's around there!

Comments

• JackPozzi
    JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
    Hi all

Thought I would put a recommendation on here for a superb masseuse I discovered on the lead up to my Marmotte success this summer. Her website is londonmasage4u.co.uk and she is moving to new premises in Harley Street soon. My recovery between hard training sessions and races has really improved. Don't be put off by the location, she doesn't charge the same as the private doc's around there!

Think you've missed an S there
  • Hi all

Did you get a happy ending?
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul