Getting There, Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today should be a better day at work. Both my minions are off on holiday, so I get 2 days of some peace and quiet. In fact, there's another 2 people off in the office too, so I should be able to get a good snooze in.

What I'm actually going to do is build some computers and prepare content for the website so I don't have to run around next week. Or maybe I'll snooze, we'll see.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning geezers

Afternoons golf yesterday was pleasant followed by a gallon of boozes and curry, hence the office this morning has a none too pleasant smell about it.

Other than that i'm loafing till lunch then sacking it off for the day.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Big night out last night meant I had to cycle in today

Tired and hungry now
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    NIce sunny day morning for a ride to work. It's my Friday as well. Might do some work to make the day pass quicker. Home at 3, then off on my hols.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Been into Barcelona again today. We went on the tour of the Nou Camp and bought a few bits from the club shop then went round the Sagrada Familia (whacky gothic cathedral). Headed back now for pool, booze and food now. It's a hard life :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]