Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Did I mention I'm going on holiday?

What? You're banned :?:
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    I'm also going on holiday, not for a few weeks though :cry:

In cycle related news, this mornings alarm call was ignored much to MrsHD's disgust.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    afternoon all.

how is there another helmet debate going in road general? I might try copy and pasting bits from other threads to see if it gets the same response and see how long i can keep it going by just pasting stuff. then again, even at work I'm not that bored!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    In light of all you crap cyclists falling/being knocked/dropping off I've joind BC as a Ride member just in case anything happens to me.

The question is, if I bump my noggin and am not wearing a helmet* what would the judge say?

*I always wear a helmet :P
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I did have to claim against a motorist through BC and although I wasn't claiming for any kind of head injury I still had to put on the form if I was wearing a helmet or not*.

* I was
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Chewsday is just plain shyte. Nothing actually went wrong* but just seemed to take forever.
    It might stop raining.

*I didn't wear a helmet all day.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Today has been a 9 hr meeting :(

Should have worn a helmet
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Enjoy the holiday V68 and avoid that in and out burger, heard it's pretty bad
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Took my boy out on the bike today. He wore a helmet. He also made me fish large, heavy rocks out of the river so could go up on the footbridge and throw them back in, then I got them back out, then we threw them back in... luckily he only wanted to do that for an hour. Then he went to sleep at 10:15 tonight. :roll: :(
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Took my boy out on the bike today. He wore a helmet. He also made me fish large, heavy rocks out of the river so could go up on the footbridge and throw them back in, then I got them back out, then we threw them back in... luckily he only wanted to do that for an hour. Then he went to sleep at 10:15 tonight. :roll: :(

Took mine up a 1.5 mile hill that averaged 20% and then all the way back down again on Saturday. However, although they slept well, Sunday was a nightmare as they were over tired and acted up all day long. What a nightmare. These things can back fire. There is a minimum amount of exercise I have found before they are settled but the bar creeps up all the time.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Enjoy the holiday V68 and avoid that in and out burger, heard it's pretty bad
    I predict V68 will come back looking like one if those lard arses that Pinno inexplicably sees across every day in Scotland. It's bad enough in Spain FFS.

Spent a very full and slightly sweaty day wandering round Barcelona, including the St Josep market which should be a mecca for fat feckers everywhere :) Will head back to Barca on Thursday to go round the Sagrada and the Nou Camp. But tomorrow is a pool day as we CBA.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]