Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, bike hire/tour recommendations?

gaz047
gaz047 Posts: 601
edited August 2015 in Tour & expedition
Hi, currently in the above location and have found Cyclo Canaria and Freemotion bike centre. Looking at using one for hire/tour. Has anyone used either and how was it? Thanks for any info

Cheers Gaz
if it ain't rainin.....it ain't trainin
Stick your 'rules' up your a%se

Comments

• Solis
    Solis Posts: 166
    Used Freemotion for a weeks hire last November. Most professional and organised hire outfit I have come across and I've used a few!
  • gaz047
    Thanks Solis, booked and out with them tomorrow :)
  • gaz047
    Quick update. I went with Freemotion in the end and did 2 rides with them. The bikes were excellent. I reserved a Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra for the first one and a Synapse for the second. Both bikes were like new and were set up perfectly. There were about 10 of us on each ride, led by the guide (Victor - who was great) and the roads are perfect. Great terrain, views and once you've reached the top of the climbs the descents are mint. If you do go just make sure you have sunscrean and loads of fluid, one of the lads garmins had the temp at 44C!

Would highly recommend them and would definately use them again. Just don't forget the continental braking if your hiring!