Weekend part 2 (Sunday)

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Sunday without any sun today :(

The rugrats final show is later so today is trying to conserve their energy, especially the youngest as he is knackered. Might nip out for a run/ride but other than that it will be a few jobs before the show.

Won't even get time for the pub :(

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning bandits of the bum!

The rain appears to have stopped in the east of the country, this means outdoorsy stuff will occur once some bacons has been smashed.

Possible BBQ pt 2 later!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

There's sun here, though it looks like it rained over night. That's the best time for rain.

Today is a normal day, except I have to collect my parents who've been on holiday 'darn sarf' so that interrupts the afternoon :roll:

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,477
    Loads of sun here, so much that I'm having to dodge it 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Busy day yesterday sorting stuff out for the big* holiday. Still got more to do but popping over to the 'rents for lunch. Two days of work then off.

* big = expensive
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Yo lames.

I have been suffering witha bit of a hangover today.

I have serviced 2 rear shocks, done some fettling on some cranks and greased a seatpost. all of this means i now have 2 quiet bouncy bikes.

now to eat some leftover BBQ food. Hopefully it will give me a medicinal dose of the shits, i havent had that happen for a while.