Weekend Part 1. (Saturday)

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers!

Today I have no plans. I'm in Bury, the folks are away on holiday, and the world is my oyster.

CBA doing anything.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    yo lames.

I have already smashed some eggs and bacon. i think i have fixed my bike, i have made some food for the bbq which is happening at sideways towers this afternoon and i am now considering turning some beer into human piss until everyone arrives.

i am also hoping that not too many people turn up so i dont have to share any food.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    At Gatwick surrounded by mongs and hoping they're on a different flight. Time for some food before I head for the gate. Layers...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Done sports-badly, boozes has been had and bbq to look forward to.

Hope one and all are royally p1ssing their saturdays right up the wall!

Pip pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    My day has turned sh1tty.

Turns out I was caught doing 68mph in an average speed limit place. The National Speed Limit is 60mph for single lanes, however the section in question has 2 lanes and I was overtaking people, trying my hardest to keep to 70mph. I'm wondering if I should contest it, or just take the damn course :roll:

After this, the Mac Charger for my computer just popped. I changed the fuse several times, and each time, the flash of yellow inside the charger got worse. £65 for a new one, and I had to drive to Oldham!

Severely pi$$ed off.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    If you do the course you might realise why you got caught.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Kids having been (and still are) a show, so obviously went cycling - tried an orange alpine 29" - didn't like i . Too heavy

Now waiting for the last show to start because it will be over sooner
  • thekickingmule
    If you do the course you might realise why you got caught.
    I've done the course once before. It was soul destroyingly patronising. I always said that I'd take the points next time...
    Blender Cube AMS Pro