Friday, finally

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Working from home today to try and get some actual work completed

Later should be the pub, but as the kids have got a play on this w.end is driving them 25 miles away for a dress rehearsal :(

Right, more tea needed

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

A day off for me and I've already done more than if I were at work! Laundry is on, pots are washed up and I'm actually contemplating getting the vac out! I'm sure that will pass now that I'm sat down with frosties and tea.

Later I'm off to sit in auditions, then a BBQ and then the pub I believe.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning felchers,
    Very glad it's Fryday, a selection of fried dead piggy will be consumed later. The boy is on his last day of work here to day and it thinking of going for the challenge breakfast in the cafe. I'm trying to talk him out of it because there is a good chance he will be sick and he has to ride home tonight and then is out to a party later. I have tea and chocolate chip cookies to get me through the morning. Hopefully I won't be troubled by any retail customers today and I can just abuse my traders.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning chaps, off work today (no complaints!) Sadly working the weekend but holidays start the 27th July, can't wait. Just organizing it now, looking for quiet/wild campsites and munro's/trail centers.

Onwards to a easy going mtb ride this afternoon!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola beeeeches

pig butty has been had, half a day for me and sports based pursuits this afternoon, then the usual foods and boozes.

pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    yo you bunch of lames

I am enjoying a day off, a hard earned day off i might add, by sitting in front of the telly.

in minutes few i will be heading to halfords to buy some tools and then i am off to the garage for some bike fettling.

other than that i have nowt planned for today (thanks for paying your taxes).

I do need to think about whats for tea so actually i will be busy doing that once fettling is done.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,471
    Last day in work for 10 days, so running around in work wrapping up and delegating to minions. Later will be packing and a mahoosive G&T when I'm done, but the wife still has 4 hours of packing to do :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Left over bacon from last night's dinner has been consumed, work is happening but at a more or less tolerable level, and no plans for tonight. Tomorrow I have to help my girlfriend run river based activities at a cub camp, and then on Sunday I'm going to a wedding. On a Sunday. At 4pm. What's the point in that?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Been for lunch, the boy didn't go for the challenge thankfully but did eat a mountain of fried food. Particularly impressive when he stuck a load of chips between 2 slices of fried bread for the ultimate chip butty. My arteries were hardening just watching him.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    do Halfords sponsor this please or something?
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    a mahoosive G&T

ive got a massive G&T for your right here fella, dont you worry about that.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    a mahoosive G&T

ive got a massive G&T for your right here fella, dont you worry about that.

I'm driving tonight so no drink :(