Eurosport on Chromecast

Smokin Joe
Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
edited July 2015 in Pro race
Anyone here using Chromecast to watch Eurosport on their TV? I have the app on my PC and bought a Chromecast last week, which transmits the signal from the PC to the TV perfectly................except when I try with Eurosport. The picture is a bit jerky and there is no sound.

Anyone got this working ok and any tips? Phil 'n Paul are driving me bonkers and it's not convenient to sit in the office for a couple of hours at a time to catch the cycling on the computer.

Comments

• JackPozzi
    JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
    Anyone here using Chromecast to watch Eurosport on their TV? I have the app on my PC and bought a Chromecast last week, which transmits the signal from the PC to the TV perfectly................except when I try with Eurosport. The picture is a bit jerky and there is no sound.

Anyone got this working ok and any tips? Phil 'n Paul are driving me bonkers and it's not convenient to sit in the office for a couple of hours at a time to catch the cycling on the computer.

Sorry, have tried several things but never got it working properly from the PC. Have managed better results using the android app combined with the cast screen feature of the Chromecast app, although that can still be quite flaky. Xbox is the best option for me, or VGA cable from PC to TV and PC speakers
  • talius
    talius Posts: 282
    I can chromecast Eurosport from my phone (Android LG) - chromecast the screen and it's fine. When I try from Chome, I don't get the picture just the surround. All kinds of current bugs with silverlight in Chrome as well -have to keep resetting flags etc. Wish they'd change their format.
    Merckx EMX 5
    Ribble 7005 Audax / Campag Centaur

RIP - Scott Speedster S10
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Cheers for the replies.

I understand they're trying to sort the bug or whatever it is? Till then it's back to hooking the laptop to the box with a HDMI cable, good quality but a bit of a pain.