It's Thursday, yo...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Collected the Volvo yesterday and then spent most the evening reading up on what all the buttons do. It's lurvly compared to the Astra! It can't really even be compared, the build quality is so much better!

Today I have only got retard minion in with me, the other is on holiday :( Hopefully he will be quiet today, though I know he won't *sigh*

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Today is a serendipity day

Rode to work on my best bike as a homage to my brother who died 30 yrs ago on his bike, as I got to work I realised my bike is a masters 30th anniversary model - it's made it a good start to the day

Today is lots of meetings and a nice ride home hopefully
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning all,
    Nice wobble in to work, didn't put too much effort in as my head hurts due to the traditional Thursday hangover. Good night of talking bollox in the pub was had.
    hopefully it will be a quiet day in the office as I am suffering a serious case of cba. This may fade with the hangover, but I doubt it.
    I might drink more tea, with biscuits of course.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Another day in purgatory for my sins. Poorly kids have done a good job of keeping me up every night this week and it's starting to take it's toll.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    The air conditioning unit recently purchased for the office isn't really up to the job, and so we're taking it in turns to sit in the icy blast until we get too cold and then point it at someone else.

Running is probably going to happen to me after work, luckily I have beer in the fridge.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Wotcher

Drove to work with the Favourite bike in the back of the car with the plan to be to go join a group ride over at Pines tonight. Having 'oh god meeting people' anxiety right now.
    Found out last night that former MTB buddy is off to Sierra Nevada with my snowboarding buddy and partner, and a mate. Didn't invite me. Turns out he also said he'd be up for a pedal this weekend but he's off camping with another mate.
    Looks like it's another solo ride for me while the Roadie half is on the tarmac this weekend.

Did I mention today is my Friday? Today is my Friday. Oh yes.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    That reminds me, I don't think I've mentioned that I go on holiday next week yet. Well I don't think I've mentioned it much today anyway. I'm sure Stevo will be along soon with more holiday related gloating.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Looks like it's another solo ride

Is that like a girl walk?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    That reminds me, I don't think I've mentioned that I go on holiday next week yet. Well I don't think I've mentioned it much today anyway. I'm sure Stevo will be along soon with more holiday related gloating.
    Did someone say holiday :mrgreen: Started packing some stuff tonight.

Sorry, got distracted at the thought of foxc going for a 'solo ride'...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]