Has Stevo made it to work safely Tuesday?

ballysmate
ballysmate Posts: 15,921
edited July 2015 in The bottom bracket
The world awaits. Well perhaps not the world, but certainly his minions, his missus and stropteen.
Oh and Sean. He could do with another laugh.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    I'm also looking forward to laughing at him
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I'm also looking forward to laughing at him
    Me too :D and pointing. If his trousers could fall down at some point that would be the icing on the cake, with lots more laughing and pointing. This has brightened my day already :D I hope Stevo doesn't spoil it :roll:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Its one thing being too idle to fix a puncture but then to advertise the fact ..... :roll:

He's probably wandered into the bike shop and demanded a refund for having to run somewhere.....only to be told to go forth and multiply.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Its one thing being too idle to fix a puncture but then to advertise the fact ..... :roll:

He's probably wandered into the bike shop and demanded a refund for having to run somewhere.....only to be told to go forth and multiply.

Tax deductible?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    I'm touched by your concern for my welfare :) No disasters so far today but it's early days yet...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Well I didn't ride home from my site survey as I have a desk full of scribblings which need turning into pretty coloured lines which resemble structures of some sort.

I have baby sitting to look forward to and then if all goes to plan, a quick bike ride before the sun sets.

Tomorrow, Scottishland awaits!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Didn't there used to be someone else on here that drew coloured lines on bits of paper for a living?
    Been out and about visiting customers in places beginning with R today, home now. Might pop into town and return some broken shoes and buy stuff.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199

Multiply? Do you really think that's a good idea?
    Well I didn't ride home from my site survey as I have a desk full of scribblings which need turning into pretty coloured lines which resemble structures of some sort.

I have baby sitting to look forward to and then if all goes to plan, a quick bike ride before the sun sets.

Aaaaaaaaargh. Help!

Chewsday delivered but half a nap later and i'm ready to... fall back asleep.

Pedalling later.

Ciao.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949

Don't forget your innoculations and authorisation papers.
  • pinno
    He had better be prepared for clan Pinarello, after all he didn't clear it with me.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    He had better be prepared for clan Pinarello, after all he didn't clear it with me.
    Tis true,

867F991C-12E3-47EE-A5B1-1CB66D6DB827_zpsuopa1uvu.jpg

Nice of them to send me a card though.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474

Multiply? Do you really think that's a good idea?

Considering Stevo's aversion to physical effort evidenced by uplifts in van rather than pedalling ( whats all that about..) and not fixing a puncture he must be on a short trigger, pump pump squirt....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Evening All,

Been out for a sherbert or two and some hot food so all is well with the world for now. And only three days to go till holiday time. No helicopter transfers involved this time though :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I was meant to fix a puncture on the EPO's bike this evening, looking at this thread reminded me. Whoops.
  • pinno
    I wish you wouldn't post pictures of my family on a public forum Seano.

Is it bash Stevo week? Brilliant.