Ye Gods, it's Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

After reading the huge rant of someone effectively quitting their job over nothing, I'm a bit confused now.

Today, I will be doing some works stuff, and then returning home and heading off to Bury. I must remember to pack some sports stuff away as I'm playing Rounders this weekend. I've not played Rounders since I was about 6, it's a bit like baseball but with a smaller bat I believe?

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    What we need is a rant and people quitting the forums - would be funny, but probably not enough people to do it!

Morning

Not enough sleep, but that's becoming the norm. Meant to be in Solihull today but switched to work locally as the Solihull impacts work to pub time
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!

Yes, its Friday !!

Long ride out last night due to the few punctures in our group - got home about 11pm!!

Gym this morning @ 6:30 - legs workout...

Office time now, maybe solo ride out later on in the evening.

Few bits and bobs to do tomorrow and BBQ in the afternoon - sounds like a plan !

Have a nice day and weekend chaps !!

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    If people start having hissy fits and quitting fora it really will be a ghost town in here.
    Interesting start to the day. Riding along on the approach to the park and there's a bloke on the pavement leading something that looked from a distance like a ferret with a big head. Got closer and realised it was a mother duck and ducklings line astern behind him. I stopped at the park gate to try and get a picture but they were running around in circles at this point trying to get into the road. So I tried to help him herd them into the park to the pond. Turned out he'd already been leading them for half a mile. After causing much chaos we got them all into the park and to the pond in safety. Most entertaining.
    My email isn't working because the server that's not in a cloud but some hell hole in the desert of Arizona has gone belly up. Could make getting my orders out today rather difficult.
    I'm going to the pub straight after work with the wife and some friends. Good way to start the weekend.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning twerkers,

GTFI it's fryday, i love fryday! It's acceptable to bunk off early on fryday without lying! I've had bacons, the sun is out and i'm on the beers later.

Have a good un quitters!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning gimps,

4 more hours of work, driving range on the way home, bbq tonight, then golfing in Cornwall for the weekend. I guess this is what it's like to be a real boy. Certainly beats spending my weekend dealing with incompetent minions and the general public.

Laters
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    I'm ripping up some decking in an orderly manner.

God times ahoy...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Another lazy day at work. It'll be over soon.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Pervs,

Its my wedding anniversary today so I'm headed hone for a nice spit of dinner with the EPO. Although its Friday and sunny down in The Big Smoke so I thought it would be rude not to have a crafty pint on the way home. She'll never know...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Evening,

Have spent the week in Weymouth building bridges. Unfortunately the weekend involves organised work activities before building some more bridges next week.

Large amounts of alcohol may be consumed this weekend to make up for not being at home.