Who Else but Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today I will go to work, not have to worry about being made redundant or anything like that (chance would be a fine thing!) and then return home.

Today should be a good day.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Today won't be a good day bar the ride in and out of work - dad taxi later :(
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Well, we will see what the day brings...I hope it will be a good day.

Spent all day yesterday in Birmingham testing new 180 conversion flats !!!

Skipped my KMDA training last night - I was knackered.

Office time now and hopefully night ride out tonight.

Have a good day chaps!

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Traditional slightly foggy head feeling after Wednesday beers. Nice wobble in the sunshine with a detour via the sorting office to pick up a parcel. Unfortunately nothing exciting for me, a replacement retainer for my daughter's teeth. Got to work to a stroppy email from a customer asking why the order he placed on the 3rd July wasn't in the consignment we sent on the 26th June. I've explained the calendar to him now so hopefully he will understand now.
    Have to go to a meeting about the scout hut tonight, deep joy. More work is needed so more funds will have to be found. Why the hell did they make me treasurer?
    Onwards and upwards...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning trumpets!

Pleasant day here helped by a brew and a choccy biscuit, work is still m'eh but i'm banging out at lunch to attend a med appointment with the lucky Mrs13.

Other than that i have a fark ton of packing to do before our move to foreign parts in September!

Toodly pips.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, day off today. Gonna get a quick ride in this morning as have a hospital appointment at 2pm, did get a letter saying the 2nd biopsy came back as negative, cannot complain.

Might get some scran and a pint or two in afterwards!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Mongs,

Beat the tube stike on my bike and made it into an office that looked like the frikkin Marie Celeste. I deserve a medal - but I'm having a beer instead :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]