Tuesday Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I went to a meeting in Bury last night and ended up volunteering myself for more work. I don't know why I do it to be honest, I'm far too lazy to actually be bothered with it all!

Today I will be doing.... sod all. I cba at the moment. I might buy things for work as that doesn't feel like work but will get me through the day (I don't actually buy it, I just tell someone else what I want and they do it).

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Great night yesterday with a work pall, lots of work meh sorted and lots of bike talk.

About to go for a decent hotel breakfast which will feature lots of pig meat and then off to a meeting in Gloucester. Hopefully get away at a decent time and see the family
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Was supposed to be out visiting customers with my boss today but he called me this morning to say he couldn't make it so I have been spared going to Rugby and Royston today. Just as well as the chances of me falling asleep in the car were very high. Poxy foxes making all sorts of noises through the night.
    I wonder if anyone will notice if I leave my out of office on and phone diverted?
    Just had tea delivered, now to dig out the biscuits...
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Well, I decided to go to work on my bike first time since March and it RAINED !!!

Got to the office soaking wet !!

Obviously it doesn't rain now !!

Anyway,

have a nice day guys!

Chris
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, half day at work today FTW. Will either take the bike out for a spin or continue sorting the mess that is in the hut, maybe both if i'm feeling overly keen!
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Making a rare guest appearance.......
    Good morning all.

I am taking time out from my busy schedule for a spot of procrastination. 8 days until the summer hollibobs whoop. Until then doing a far too unhealthy amount of work and feeling sorry for myself because I have a prolapsed L4-L5 disc which is stopping me from having many funs!
    Today I will be doing.... sod all. I cba at the moment.

Pizza is most certainly not nothing....even if it is sans bacons! ;)
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Back to work after a long weekend of merriment. I would say it's good to be back but it really isn't. It's always hard to get back in to the flow of things after a four day weekend but that's a problem I'm going to have to get used to next month. A problem I'm happy to take on.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon chicks with *****

Been out looking at yet another poorly war plane, suck of the teeth and a cheery we'll have it flying by the end of the week and i'm on my way home.....simples.

Foods and tellyvisual sporting entertainment later, think i'll have some ladies tennis to watch (only the fit uns you understand!)

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Today I will be doing.... sod all. I cba at the moment.

Pizza is most certainly not nothing....even if it is sans bacons! ;)
    This is very true! I remembered when I got to work and it popped up on my calendar! Pizza is gooood and I'm looking forward to it! Plus the interesting attire that goes with it.
    Holy fark, it just started raining!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Evening clungehounds (and Binty),

Off out for free food and drink courtesey of wannabe advisors who think that I have a decent budget to spend. I won't tell them the truth...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]