Tropical Tuesday.

slowmart
slowmart Posts: 4,480
edited July 2015 in The bottom bracket
Warm and sunny in Shropshire.

Various conference calls, one contract to execute and a light lunch of cous cous with chicken and grilled seabass for tonight.

Thinking of taking tomorrow off and enjoying the weather on my bike which means getting various aspects lined up.
“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Quiet day so far but have mortally offended Le Road Generale geeks. Oh no.

Must admit to be losing interest............

Couple of chores to run but at least it's sunny.....
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Woke up to a cloudy sky this morning and only 30c, so it was great to go for a quick ride to the beach to get the cool sea air before the clouds burn off and it gets really hot.

@matthew-don't give in its what they want, crank it up/down a gear, show them who is king :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Can I stop rolling my eyes now? :P I've been very sensible over there obviously. Piña's helmet thread has predictably degenerated into the usual.
    Lovely sunny day here. Pleasant ride to work has been spoiled somewhat by arriving, I should have just carried on. Eventually after passing Feltham, Hayes, Northolt, Harrow, Stanmore...
    No, carrying on would have been a bad idea, I should have turned left a while back then carried on. The lovely air con is working in the office so it's nice and cool in here, a few are complaining it's too cold which is no good.
    Home tonight to do a spot of fettling of the EPO's bike as she has been riding to work this week. Hopefully she will carry on doing so. Need to pop down to Sainsbury's to top up my coffee supply, should buy biscuits too. Might take the boys bike as it has flat pedals and doesn't look flash, don't like locking my bike up anywhere around here. I'm not saying it's rough here but a bloke from Chain Reaction that sounded like Ian Paisley asked if the dogs still carry flick knives around here it's so rough.
    Anyway, onwards and upwards...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Can I stop rolling my eyes now? :P I've been very sensible over there obviously. Piña's helmet thread has predictably degenerated into the usual.
    Lovely sunny...upwards...

Yep and some silly tw@t got the wrong end of the stick and I had to spell it out to him in very simplistic terms as he is obviously a bit thick.

Chewsday wasn't so bad. That is, the yardstick for Chewsdays isn't exactly high.

Very upset at the OP for not making any reference to spuds in the thread title. I might have to complain to the Pikey's Advice Bureau or put a caravan full of my relatives on his lawn for a while.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Very upset at the OP for not making any reference to spuds in the thread title. I might have to complain to the Pikey's Advice Bureau or put a caravan full of my relatives on his lawn for a while.

Laters.[/quote]

FFS not more squatting scots people invading Engggerrlannd. What will the UKIP supporters who frequent this site make of that. At least a good fundamentalist wipes his backside with one hand and eats with the other other.....

More than can be said for this delightful female.

George-Street-toilet-stop-528x496.jpg
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    It's a proper hot one in the big smoke today and many a good eyeful was had wandering out at lunchtime and just now. Now headed home as junior needs to be taken somewhere incredibly important.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Evening lycra lovers and wanabe crudders.

Lovely few days out in the Ribble Valley. Made North Wales feel easy. I felt pretty lonely on one of the rides. Tomorrow whilst you all work I shall sit in the sun drinking coffee
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Woke up to a cloudy sky this morning and only 30c, so it was great to go for a quick ride to the beach to get the cool sea air before the clouds burn off and it gets really hot.

@matthew-don't give in its what they want, crank it up/down a gear, show them who is king :D

Thanks T: motivativation is just what I needed. Leave this one with me :)
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Today had the joys of meetings

Tonight was good as the current wife has bought the bin lids a water slide, so we enjoyed beer and sorting them and each other with the hose pipe, followed by champagne to celebrate many years married - happy :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    followed by champagne to celebrate many years married - happy :)
    Glad you had a good one. We make it to 20 years tomorrow, I might be late getting to the pub for my Wednesday drink.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    followed by champagne to celebrate many years married - happy :)
    Glad you had a good one. We make it to 20 years tomorrow, I might be late getting to the pub for my Wednesday drink.

you can't be late for your Wednesday drink! Have a good one