Load of Balls on a Sunday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Bit tired after a great night out with the current wife last night. Now sat in the kitchen whilst eldest rug rat is doing practice papers for his 11+ - which means I'm going to miss a local 5k race :(

Today is a tennis party at the current wife's uncles, so bar the rain, should be a good day.

Right, I can see some more tea and probably some work coming

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Now that Sweaty Ken (Kanye ) is gone I'm off to the Glastonbury Festival for a rave and a mosh in the mud. Good times.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Sup freaks

Done sports, had beer and am now relaxing in a gentlemanly way!

Tv based sports/music festivals for the rest of the day!

But now, foods!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Gits,

A good weekend was had in potato land but I am feeling a bit knackered now. A fair bit of booze got drunk, lots of food was scoffed and we avoided fighting with the 6 fingered locals. Win.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Evening all,
    Pleasant day was had. Traditional slow start involved the addition of laughing at the boy for puking after too much booze last night. Bit of fettling in the garage was done. Went to a small classic car show not far from here, nice wobble over on the old hack Marin. A few nice motors, and a few not so nice.
    Stevo is it 6 fingers per hand from inbreeding or 6 in total from accidents with farm machinery? Possibly some of each I guess.