The Potato masher's Sunday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited June 2015 in The bottom bracket
What an eventful week. First Aspect agreed with matthewfalle in one post whilst mf tried to recruit joe 90 and free him from the clutches of mediocrity and mass banality, whilst mamba bit the devil 666, so Stevo is now poisoned by the venomous notion of common sense and social responsibility. Marmite shows T47 how to ride a bike and Pina's Pikey plan is well under way...

It is the peak of Silly season and long may it continue.

Can sae15w40 please bring me some spuds for planting, seen as he frequents fields regularly? - it would kill two birds with one stone; a cycle ride and some spud theft*. In return I shall fix him up with a proper Galloway Spud masher of substantial proportion.

*What more could you want?

Might pedal later after toots watch.

Back to my coffee.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,251
    Afternoon all,
    My traditional slow start was uninterrupted today. After a few cups of tea and a coffee finally got my act together and ventured as far as the garage. Fixed a neighbours bike, fettler the EPO's bike and swapped wheels and tyres on the boys bike. Was going to go to a classic car show in Bushy Park but it's persisting down.
    Might just laugh at the boy and make loud noises.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Stayed in, read a book, went outside, said fark that, went in again, Started another book, may try going outside again in September, need more cold liquid :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Evenin Spud Lovers,

A good 24 hours was had in the potato capital of the UK. Met up up with some old friends, dranks lots, ate lots and talked bollox. Feeling a bit jaded now but it was worth it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Great day today - started badly as I missed a 5k race due to 11+ practice with the eldest, but then became magical as we cycled 15 miles to a relatives for a tennis party - one of my fav cycles of the year as we talked and giggled

Came 3rd in a tennis competition, which considering I haven't played for a year and most of the competitors own a tennis court - I say was a result

Then a pub finish - perfect
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Despite falling asleep on the couch and it being a bit cloudy and dull, had a great pedal.

Now where is the spud mashing action? Where tf is mf?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Despite falling asleep on the couch and it being a bit cloudy and dull, had a great pedal.

Now where is the spud mashing action? Where tf is mf?

Been banes by v68 (might be a lie)