tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Up early for a chaingang - which unfortunately is cycling rather than s&m

Then off to the gym with the current wife whilst the kids are at theatre club

Later will be the pub

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Chaingang? is that another word for giant man-tangle?

morning cunts.

im off for a run in a bit and need to chop some bits off the end of my bars.

hope you all have a smashing weekend
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning all,
    My traditional slow start was ruined by a couple of blokes trying to knock the house down with big hammers. Not pleasant, the whole house was shaking at one point. Son is still asleep having been away camping a drinking with mates for the last few days. Oh to be able to sleep like a teenager.
    Not much going on today, not murderising the builders next door is my target for the day. Best I go out then.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    It's roadie speak so the answer is probably yes.

Afternoon felchers,

In Lincolnshire now, but had to stop off on the way afor a leak because this Relentless energy drink I use to keep me awake driving is only rented and doesn't half go through you...will get to the webbed finger brigade soon and then the drinking starts...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon bell sniffs

This AM i have sported, successfully! This afternoon i will do fark all and this evening i will be royally smashed!

Good luck with the Lincy mongs Stevo
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

Afternoon felchers,

In Lincolnshire now, but had to stop off on the way afor a leak because this Relentless energy drink I use to keep me awake driving is only rented and doesn't half go through you...will get to the webbed finger brigade soon and then the drinking starts...

Energy drink and a granny bladder isn't a good mix
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon girls,
    Rough night thanks to the kids keeping me awake. Been to the Newcastle sky ride this morning and carried a sleepy child round, so much for riding. Scored a couple of spokey dokies and a water bottle for my efforts. Just trying to stay awake now while the wife naps, yes, the same wife that slept through while I was up with the kids last night.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149

Afternoon felchers,

Energy drink and a granny bladder isn't a good mix
    Too ****ing right. Been sitting in the garden drinking and talking bollox. Time to get some Chinese take away in before we get tooled up and go drinking in Sleaford...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]