TFI Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Last night I got the email I didn't want rather than the phone call I did want :( Meh.

Today I'm stuck with retard minion, so I'll be sending him off to a different room or he might end up a dead minion.

I had an entire pizza last night, and now I'm wondering why.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hope all is well Mr Ginger Christmas.

Hola buttnuggets,

Off to Llandegla to get my Enduro (mincing,) on.

Met my boss yesterday and she suggested my taking over in Cheltenham - it looks like there's hills and shit there so it looks like a plan. Any reasons not to? Seems like a decent enough place.

Laters
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Just stuck in the same job for the forseeable future is all. Cheltenham is a nice place, and not far from South Wales, which I've heard has a hill or two, and a few crazy people too.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Sorry about that TKM, keep looking though. I was offered a job in Cheltenham a while ago, but my Mrs comes from that way and had no desire to move back. I rather like where we are now too. But Cheltenham is not a bad place to be.
    Had a good wobble in this morning with one incident where I was definitely saved by my helmet. A bird shat on me, the helmet took the full force of the impact and didn't split so it definitely saved my life. The only grey bits in my hair were there before because I'm old. I posted this on the helmet thread in the road section as I thought it was helpful.
    Fryday is cafeday so dead piggy will be fried and consumed in abundance. Customers are bothering me already from the antipodes. I'd better pretend to do some work. Ginger nuts have been dunked successfully so all is well with the world.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Ste - good place and some decent riding, good for bikes too

Morning

Last day in the scooby van, loves it, but not ordering one - I think

Today has involved a swim, already a meeting and now some work fun. Cycling home later and the current wife is meeting me in the pub with some clothes - win

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola bell whackers,

Had a few days up scotchland, by eck it's grim up north! On the sleazy jet flight back was the actor who played Gavin in that Gavin and Stacy programme, looked like he was enjoying his tunes so left him be!

No fry-day for me as skint so will have pig meats when i get home which won't be long as there is fark all going on in here!

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Friday has come with news that I'm going to have to pull my finger out and do some work. Knew it was going to happen sooner or later but at least is only for the next for or five weeks. At least it's Friday and that won't start until Monday. Yesterday's pc rebuild seems to have been in vein as I won't see that pc until this work meh is over.

I ate a sausage sandwich last night that didn't sit well with me and my colleagues have been paying the price today.

That's all
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Cycling home later and the current wife is meeting me in the pub with some clothes - win
    I though the ideal visit from a woman was 'bring beer and turn up naked'? You're in a pub already, so she only has to do half of the job to make it a top night :)

Wahey, I'm on the way home already. Lazy evening, chuck a change of clothes in the car the off to sunny Lincolnshire to meet my mates from potato picking country. An alcoholic Saturday is on the cards 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Hello Cunts.

Went to Bristol today and met the Bionicon Man.

He Fitted some new bolt through lowers and upgraded damping internals and then sold me a new set of bar clamps and even a nice new bar (which is a bit too long)*. im very happy indeed.

Also, we got back some test results today which mean i can reveal that i managed to fuck a baby into my mrs in one go back in april and that baby will be out inDecember.

* Just like my obvious according to every woman in the world.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Also, we got back some test results today which mean i can reveal that i managed to fark a baby into my mrs in one go back in april and that baby will be out inDecember.
    Congratulations, first dibs on your bionicon in January.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Hello *****.

Went to Bristol today and met the Bionicon Man.

He Fitted some new bolt through lowers and upgraded damping internals and then sold me a new set of bar clamps and even a nice new bar (which is a bit too long)*. im very happy indeed.

Also, we got back some test results today which mean i can reveal that i managed to fark a baby into my mrs in one go back in april and that baby will be out inDecember.

* Just like my obvious according to every woman in the world.
    Congrats Sheeps. Let us know when lambsteeth turns up and remember to enjoy tthe next 6 months of your life...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    [quote
    Lincolnshire to meet my mates from potato picking country. [/quote]

Give em a high six from me!

Ps congrats sheeps
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Congratulations, first dibs on your bionicon in January.

Didn't you have first dips in April too?

Congrat sheepsteeth
  • Stevo_666
    [quote
    Lincolnshire to meet my mates from potato picking country.

Give em a high six from me!

Ps congrats sheeps[/quote]
    We're out in Sleaford tonight so I've packed my body armour :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Congrats Sheeps,
    As I was told when we were expecting our first "don't worry, the first 25 years are the worst".
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Thanks all, i cant wait for the mrs to squeeze out my massive baby!