Why Only Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Mid week, yet I feel the weekend is so far away.

My iPhone is now setup, and I've got it looking almost exactly like my Nexus looked, so not bad so far. I'm still waiting for word about an interview I had on Monday. They did say I would hear by the end of the week, but each time I get an email, my heart sinks a little.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Slow week :(

Gave the transporter a decent test my going to see my grandparents - live the space, dsg gear box but hate the noise and the seats. Kids think it's fantastic though

Today is meetings at Stoke and then try the load capacity of the bus by taking the bikes to an old railway track
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

My week is also going rather slowly, but it ends tomorrow at 11am, just a couple of exams to get through before then sadly. Then it's going to be beer time :D:D:D
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Im bored as usual at work, its 25c in the "air conditioned office" and 15c out. I can only assume the air has been conditioned using heat and some random diseases to liven things up for us.
    No riding for me for a while picked up an inner ear infection so I have no balance so may try an get the turbo trainer out as least I cant fall over on it.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Back in the office today trying to catch up all the grief from yesterday. The boy has gone camping with a group of mates for a few days now that his exams are finished. Lord knows how many of them will survive. Hopefully some of them will live to tell the tale.
    Wednesday means pub, this is very good. A few of our number are away so we might risk wobbling to a pub further afield. Until then tea and hopefully some cake will have to do.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,

Nothing much to report here. Morning ride to work was uneventful. Took the direct route rather than the extended routes I have been doing so I could get in early, well 9:45 is early for me. Lunch was beef with roast potatoes and veg followed by rice pudding. Pretty good for £2.28. Afternoon of work meh, then early finish as it's the young un's birthday.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Gimps,

Brutal day at work, not been home long. The powers that be have decided to close a deal by the end of the week so my Friday uplift at BPW has had to be been cancelled :evil: Although it is forecast to p1ss down in South Wales for part of that day. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Evening Gimps,

Brutal day at work, not been home long. The powers that be have decided to close a deal by the end of the week so my Friday uplift at BPW has had to be been cancelled :evil: Although it is forecast to p1ss down in South Wales for part of that day. Ho hum.

I see a strange expense claim coming
  • Stevo_666
    Evening Gimps,

Might have to think about that one.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Evening Gimps,

Might have to think about that one.

Nothing to think about, pre booked holiday cancelled due to work
  • Stevo_666
    Fair point. Might look a bit unusual like you say!