Miserable Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's looking very grey and wet outside, which isn't fun.

Today I have the day off work, but it's because I have an interview so I'm not overly excited. I'm not getting my hopes up over this as it's not worth it, but it would be a nice change.

After that, I'm popping into Manchester, and then heading over to Huddersfield where hopefully my package will arrive just as I get home.... hmmm

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    Sports day I cancelled at my sons school because of the rain! Had half a days holiday but going in now so it's not wasted. :(
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    In wet Exeter - great night out after the Dartmoor classic yesterday.

The only issue is I'm not sure how I'm getting home
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    In work.......blah!

Off to scotchland for a couple of days....blah!

Weathers nice.....yay!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Just been to the dentist, can't feel my tongue. Should go in to work now I suppose.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning moaners,

Four hours sleep last night means I'm tired and grumpy today. Miserable weather isn't helping with my mood. Got the bike in the car though so once I get through a day of work meh I can finally ride, even though it'll be raining.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Evening Saddle Sniffers,

On the way home after a good little freebie. Had to out up with Alastair Campbell crap on about how Labour could have won the election if the had done it his way, but I got my moneys worth of plonk and poncy snacks. Should probably pedal tomorrow to burn off a few calories :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]