Can't sleep Sunday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Bike ride in Dartmoor today obviously means shoot sleep last night, been awake since four trying not to wake the family

Should be a good day though, 107 miles and just over 10k ft of climbing - then pub later

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Mmmmmm, awake this early is not good, off doing sporty stuff then roast dinner then some monging about!

Pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Been out, sported, came in, beered, got home, roast chicken inbound, looked on here! Surely you aren't all heavily involved in fathers day?

Pick your game up butt munchers, i need to hear about inane lives!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Exceptionally slow start to the day, even by my standards. Tea and cake were delivered to me in bed this morning. Rather late as it involved waiting for teenagers. Been pottering about the rest of the day. Just been into the loft to get camping stuff out for the boy. Huge amounts of dust up there as a result of the building work next door, not good. Going to do a barbecue in a little while, beer will be consumed.
    Until then, more lounging.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Afternoon Spazwangles,

Got a comedy pint glass for my father's day pressie. Apart from that, sorted a few things out with the fish pond, did a bit of work, helped Stropteen with her exam revision, went for a run with the stroppy teen and I'm a bit knackered now. Some fathers day, think I'll go to work for a rest tomorrow :roll:

At least I have a trip to BPW end of the week. Rock on 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]