Sat hur day

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

We had our work do yesterday and then I escaped work on time. This is good. I got ahead of the traffic and everything!

Today I'm getting ready for a concert this evening that I seem to have been told I'm doing the tech for. Nice for the forewarning.

That's about it.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Morning Pervs,

Junior has a music exam so I'm killing time eating a bacon sarnie and supping coffee in Starbucks in Bromley. Later will be dusting off and fettling the Bruiser ready for next week's trip to BPW.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon fuds of the crud

I have done sports, bacons, boozes and am now contemplating a snooze. Bottom feeders arrival is imminent so may end up doing gash jobs!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Afternoon all,
    Traditional lazy start was followed by a swift walk and some shopping, which was unfortunate. Need to go and replace both loo seats now. How exciting.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Great day in topsham ready for the Dartmoor challenge tomorrow - may have drank too much