It's Fridayyyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday, and my department is off out celebrating our CSE award. So we're having bubbles, then off to Las Iguanos in Leeds, and then go back to work for some end of year drinks.
Sadly I then need to shoot off as I need to collect a parcel that I've been waiting all week for :roll: Bad times. I might try and sell off my free drinks voucher.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    TKM - Free drinks............. see you soon

Morning

Today is a meeting in Wrexham, but other than that working from home as I need to catch up and more importantly finish on time and visit my Granddad for his 90th birthday - so no pub later :(
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Yes its Friday but it looks like the weekend will be busy as well.

Going away for a 2-day training starting from tomorrow 9am to 9pm !! and repeat on Sunday.

Office time now.

Great ride out last night, stunning sunset !

Have a nice day chaps,

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning dirt diggers,
    Very glad it's Fryday. Pesky customers turning up and wanting to buy stuff before 8:30 in the morning is no good at all. I was just looking on here and got rudely interrupted. Mind you he had to put up with me wearing my shorts as I hadn't changed yet. He should be grateful I don't do lycra.
    Anyway, fried dead pig will be consumed later. Other than that I will be trying to avoid talking to customers.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Just napping at my desk to be rudely awoken by the phone, and to make matters worse they didn't even wait long enough for me to answer. Well, I'm awake now. Might as well get back to procrastinating until home time.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Just napping at my desk to be rudely awoken by the phone, and to make matters worse they didn't even wait long enough for me to answer. Well, I'm awake now. Might as well get back to procrastinating until home time.

Samaritan's ringing back?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Mongs,

Knackered after my third bike communt of the week. I spent most of the day reviewimg CVs forma new VAT minion and chucking half of them in the bin because I dont want to employ unlucky people. So exciting. Does anyone know a good a VAT minion? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]