Thursday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited June 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning all,

staff meeting, so slacking on the ipad as most of it has nothing to do with me. Should be another quiet day.

Gym this morning and a cycle this afternoon, I could become a Tri athlete at this rate
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    A bit groggy after my traditional Wednesday night drinking. Quite warm out, but still too bleedin' windy for my liking. There's been lots of traffic the last few days so I've been feeling particularly smug as I pick my way round it. I did point out to some colleagues that I got the 6 miles home quicker than they covered the 300 yards to the roundabout last night. I'd better check my tyres are still inflated before I leave tonight.
    Not much going on here with any luck. I'm going to meet the EPO for lunch later so will have a quick ride to Twickenham, followed by a slow ride back. Got to go to the scouts AGM tonight. As I'm treasurer I will probably have to bluff my way out of questions I don't know the answer to. Don't people know I just make up the numbers to fit?
    Anyway, onwards and upwards...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Morning all,

staff meeting, so slacking on the ipad as most of it has nothing to do with me. Should be another quiet day.

Gym this morning and a cycle this afternoon, I could become a Tri athlete at this rate

Ride, run, plough?

Sweet FA today. Just hanging around here before I go for a sauna in an attempt to kick the head cold before going off to round up my wild brother.

Had to fork out squillions yesterday to square up my mother's gravestone but feel better for it. Just another step in many.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Bah, tonight's drinking and debauchery has been cancelled so it looks like I'll be annoying you lot instead :wink: And at least I will get a much needed decent nights sleep as I am doing my third communt of the week tomorrow - I almost feel fit...just in time for a trip to gravityville this time next week :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    A leisurely start to the day which will continue for the foreseeable future or at least until I get home

Yawn......
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Work meh
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    Good start so far, 48km ride followed by a site meeting. Left with a fat deposit cheque which makes a change.

A bit of fannying about in the office and off to look a new venture in a bit.

Toodlepip!
    Advocate of disc brakes.