Fursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today I need to finish writing a presentation and a letter. I don't like all this typing bullshoot.

I've been waiting for a new phone to arrive, but the company won't deliver to my place of work, so I had a go at a woman down the phone, saying she had stupid policies and needed to change them. She went a bit shy after this. I think I 'did a Ste-t' - whoops.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Lazy ish start after shoot hotel sleep

Now having pig based breakfast, then more meetings. Hopefully get away at a reasonable time as the m42 is a crap road
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    this I think I 'did a Ste-t' - whoops.

Good on you. Stick it to the man! (or woman, or any imbecile you come across.)

Morning plebs,

Today I'm tired, got home from work at midnight and left for work at 6.30am. Bike is in the car so as soon as that gloriously sunny clock strikes 4, I'll be out that door and on that Bike like a tramp/me on chips.

Post Cruddy Challenge fitness is good, fastest ever lap of sherwood pines on Tuesday despite feeling shattered so I have high hopes.

Laters
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

What a week this has been...bloody busy.

Havent been to the gym this week.

Spent all day driving up to and from Manchester yesterday.

Managed to attend my KMDA class in the evening...but knackered !

Office time now to catch up with all the reports...jeeeez !

Look forward to tonight's ride out, but so tired, so I may struggle....

Have a good one !

And, my new Charge Spoon seat arrived !
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    So 'doing a Ste-t' is when you go postal at someone. Does it have to be down the phone or can it be in person? What did he do to earn this magnificent reputation? Were chips, or a lack of chips, involved?
    Quite warm this morning, but still too sodding windy. Even my traditional Thursday morning wind assistance wasn't enough to make a difference. Head is feeling a little bit foggy, but I've just been brought a cup of tea which should help things along. Going to Twickenham to join the EPO for a spot of lunch later. Unfortunately have the scout group AGM this evening. As treasurer some busy body parent will probably ask awkward questions not knowing I have no idea what I'm doing.
    Right, where are the biscuits?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Didn't get to ride home last night as I had a meeting on the other side of town that went on too long. Was either drive for 45 minutes back to where I could ride from or drive 20 minutes back home. Last night/this morning has been my only option for riding this week and I'm gutted I missed it as any gains I made on the c2c are rapidly disappearing and I'm returning to my pleb like state.

Doing it ste-t can be done in person and yes, chips were involved.

Onwards to dodging work meh.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning all,
    So 'doing a Ste-t' is when you go postal at someone. Does it have to be down the phone or can it be in person? What did he do to earn this magnificent reputation? Were chips, or a lack of chips, involved?
    It's basically putting someone back in their place when they've done something to annoy you. My advise is don't laugh at Ste-t unless you're meant to, and even then, think of whether you're laughing with him, or at him.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning all,
    It's basically putting someone back in their place when they've done something to annoy you. My advise is don't laugh at Ste-t unless you're meant to, and even then, think of whether you're laughing with him, or at him.
    I'm getting a mental image of ste-t a bit like Begbie from Trainspotting...

Evening Spazwangles, was a bit late out of the office as I received a gazillion CVs for a new minion this afternoon. Unfortunately they don't have pics attached so I can't hire based on norks. Ho hum, nearly the weekend and there's gin in the fridge.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening bell whackers!

More knackering sports based idiocy today, i am ferkin battered! Had ham, egg and chips for lunch which was lush but had me wanting to doze off, or was it the two pints of Doombar? (Possibly brewed in Cornwall posssibly not!) Anyhoo, do one!

Toodle-oo
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er