Toosday

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm knackered as I didn't go to bed until late. This was a stupid mistake.

I started watching Orange is the new Black last night. It has boobs in it, so I'll carry on watching.

Meh, can someone go to work instead of me? Thanks

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I can't think of a single highlight coming up today :(
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    More learning of a particular sport today, there are a few army types on the course! Fortunately i speak 'mong' so laughs will be had.
    Can anyone tell me what the weather is like as i'm not poking my head out of the window till i really have to, cheers.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Grey, cloudy and not warm enough to be June BG. But at least it's not windy.
    Morning all,
    Quite a pleasant wobble in as the wind has finally died down. Hopefully not too much going on other than dealing with customers and their ignorance. Need to wake up a bit more as I'm still half asleep. Should probably change into long trousers as there is a draft round my ankles that I didn't generate.
    Onwards, to mediocrity...
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, day off today, stitches are gone too which feels great, just left with a big scar from behind my ear to my chin basically, bit of healing to go yet sadly.

Won't stop me from heading out on the bike for a quick blast today, looking forward to a weekend off too, hoping summer rears it head again at some point!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Very tired this morning so a very slow start to the day. The I ate some flapjack.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Just got back from a meeting and everyone else has naffed off. Lazy gits, the minions will get extra work tomorrow :twisted: I suppose I should go now as nobody will now when I left...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Just got back from a meeting and everyone else has naffed off. Lazy gits, the minions will get extra work tomorrow :twisted: I suppose I should go now as nobody will now when I left...

took a load of stationary home?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149

took a load of stationary home?
    Please...this isn't the Midlands you know :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]