More sun please day

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,859
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Well the new tent is waterproof!

Today is the Shropshire highland challenge - always a decent ride, always done on the back of way too much ale

Later is normally rush home

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts

just got back from sunny weymouth after a good week away.

smashed down some scrambled eggs and smoked salmon and am planning to sit in front of the box catching up on the goldbergs and various other tv delights from the week. rock and roll eh!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon all. Spent the last 3 hours in the car, covered a fraction over 50 miles. Unfortunately a bike wouldn't have carried the boot full of sh!t, certainly would have been quicker for much of it.
    Off to my folks for my dad's birthday now. Much cake will be consumed.
    Onwards to glory, and perhaps an afternoon nap.

Oh, have they survived the CCCCC2CCCCCC22CCCCCC?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,419
    Yep, we want to know about the CCCCCCCC2CCCCCCC, including stolen chips, cougar action and buried hookers. Where are they all?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Evening travelled to Wales with work today. Oddly it's not raining for once either.

For the next 2 days I shall be going up snowdon. Then I have 4 days of riding before heading home. My job has some decent perks occasionally,
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Evening gimps,

All crudders are alive and well after our little jaunt.

PLENTY of chips were consumed so I'll have to find something else to moan about.

I'm sure Mr kickingmule will update in the morning. I'm going for a lie down.

Laters