Soggy Saturday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,872
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Feeling below par as we ended up having people back last night. The kitchen is a bomb site with plates and wine bottles everywhere - I should tidy up but I'm trying to do some work

Today is going away for the w.end, where the hell has the good weather gone :(

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Good morning ladyboys,

Today sees the fourth and final day of the www.crudcatcherchallenge.co.uk.

I feel like I've been hit by a car but only 58miles to go (apparently.)

If you haven't yet sponsored us, text 'crud86 £10' to 70070. You don't even need to get out of bed to do it!

Laters (possibly, I may die.)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,327
    How are the chips Ste?
    Morning dunglovers,
    Made it to a pub last night with a mate. There was some very mediocre live music and loads of drunk women drinking Jaegerbombs. Foul muck that. Quite an entertaining evening as a result. The landlady must have had the hots for me as I was half way through a pint of perfectly good Doombar when she replaced it with a fresh one from the new barrel. I later got given some very classy London Pride luggage tags I'd spotted behind the bar. I asked for them knowing the wife will hate them.
    Today involves buying my old man a birthday present after some more lounging.
    Onwards, to glory...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,530
    Morning Gimps. Still up North dealing with parents but may head back down South later today if I get everythung done here as I now have shed loads to do back at home...shyte weather is almost a bonus as I dont feel like I'm missing too much.

In slightly better news The Panzer has got a Deemax wheel upgrade - will post pics at some point.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,530
    In slightly better news The Panzer has got a Deemax wheel upgrade - will post pics at some point.
    Here you go:
    Deemaxed Panzer

My mate not only sold the wheels to me on the cheap, he fitted them and took a piccy for me :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]