tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Long week of meetings is finished with another meeting in Widnes

Hopefully get away at a decent time as its pub Friday

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Thought I'd wait and give Matt a chance this morning. I wasn't working, honest.
    Thank fark it's Fryday. The cafe is calling and the sun is shining. Maybe we should go to the pub instead of eating dead pig. Oh no, we can't as all the pubs round here have shut because people were getting murderised in them. The locals now drink Kestrel Super in the street.
    Roll on the weekend, have to do an airport run on Sunday then celebrating my Dad's birthday. Should probably buy him a present.
    onwards and upwards, to tea and glory...
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Stitches are gone, yes! Better not go riding today as neck is feeling pretty raw.

Up at 3:40am for work tomorrow anyway, so will have a quiet one with a couple of bevs in the back garden!
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Played cricket yesterday evening, for the first time in, well, ever really. I was forced to stand in a field when I was in primary school, but that's about it. Not a terrible way to spend a summer evening, although couldn't be doing with a full day of it.

New saddle and pedals fitted to the bike, so I'll be heading over to Cannock at the weekend to see how little difference either makes to my riding!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Alreet ladies

Been up scotchland this week, weather was good, locals ok and booze fine! At least i think it was scotchland!

Work today was meh with added blah but had bacons butty which helped no end. Off out for sporting type endeavours in a bit that will lead to boozes! The rest of the weekend is weather dependant.
    Toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon fecktards

Morning of revisions, afternoon of road bikez, evening of tennis. That's about it. I think I'll sleep well tonight.

TTFN
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Bit of a crappy day dealing with incompetent gits from social services. Feel the need to hit somebody or something.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Bit of a crappy day dealing with incompetent gits from social services. Feel the need to hit somebody or something.

As always