Thrupsday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,297
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all,
I see MattH is slacking again, I might have to go and edit his posts again if he beats me to it. The sun is shining and the girls are out. Unfortunately around here they are fat, ugly, smoking harridans that are either pregnant or have just dropped if they are of child bearing age. It was much better when we were based in Richmond.
I have the traditional Thursday morning hangover after a night on the beer. Good wobble in to work this morning, but it's still a bit blowy out there. Bunking off early this afternoon as I have to go to the dentist, deep joy.
Until then tea and biscuits will be consumed.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Did post earlier but would accept it for some reason

Massive pig based hotel breakfast followed by meetings, now heading north to hopefully get back in time for a meal out with the current wife
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon, what a proper summers day! Typically still have stitches in so not at 100%, couldn't resist a ride though don't get weather like this often here.

Stitches out tomorrow though, thank fark!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Lovely day, half of it spent on the A1, the rest of dealing with care homes and social services. Ho hum. Just had fish n chips and am making inroads into a bottle of red.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]