Sunny Sunday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
morning

Good sleep after a nice walk back & forth to a pub last night with friends

Today is cleaning cars, collecting circa 4 vans fun of wood from my folks (will be painful) and then.............. off to a cider festival :)

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Been out for a late brekky in town with a couple of mates - Full English all round plus lots of coffee. Unfortunately its now job related payback time...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Lovely day has been had with friends, which culminated with a picnic. Not had a picnic for years!

Now I'm getting ready for the usual Sunday shenanigans.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Daddy day care day two. Sedatives may be used soon to get them to sleep.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,251
    Evening all,
    Rode to Brighton this morning, the last climb up Ditchling Beacon was slow and painful. My lack of fitness this year was very telling, and uncomfortable. I was supposed to be riding back but rode to Hove and a barbie at my sister's. Funny barbie, we had fried chicken. But the beer went down very well. Then went for a walk along the sea front and an ice cream before getting a lift back with my folks. Tired and a bit sunburnt now.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Is that a Barbie or is that eating kfc round a bin fire with a can a special brew?
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,251
    I was expecting the former, got more like the latter. Home made KFC made with whisky added.