Cider Saturday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
I've resisted the temptation to mentions hookers on the CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC2CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC just giving - disappointed with myself

Today is a decent ride this morning with a mate, then the health club with the current wife whilst the kids are at theatre club

Later is a combination of meeting mates/pub garden and cider - very happy

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

Whilst everyone else is no doubt getting some last minute practice in for the cruddy coast to coast, I' m on a double shift today and again tomorrow.

Just getting the excuses started early.

Thanks to those who have donated so far and remember, there is no suffering like that when you have your chips cruelly taken away too soon.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    matthew h wrote:
    I've resisted the temptation to mentions hookers on the CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC2CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC just giving - disappointed with myself

Today is a decent ride this morning with a mate, then the health club with the current wife whilst the kids are at theatre club

Later is a combination of meeting mates/pub garden and cider - very happy
    You coukd have got away with mentioning ditches.

This morning I'm hangjng around drinking coffee while Stressbag goes swimming at her heakth club (I'm not a member). Later on is a housewarming barbie at a mates who has moved to a trail centre. We're also going to fit a set of Deemaxes that I bought off him cheap to the Panzer. Triple win.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning losers!

I was contemplating going on a ride today, however I decided against it. Yesterdays ride was about half of what is needed on day 1. I think I'll be ok if we have about a 4 hour dinner break in the middle of the day!

Today I have discovered I have the symptoms of Anxiety. The interwebs say I should probably see my doctor, but getting an appointment before the CC2CC2CC2CC2CC2 is basically impossible. Ah well, at least I'll be surrounded by people who can treat me with dignity if I pass out on the ride :mrgreen:

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    at least I'll be surrounded by people who can treat me with dignity if I pass out on the ride :mrgreen:

Laters!

Good luck with that!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Ah well, at least I'll be surrounded by people who can treat me with dignity if I pass out on the ride :mrgreen:
    I look froward to the pictures they take of the aforementioned dignity.

Morning all,
    Traditional slow start has been had, followed by a coffee. Proper coffee mind, not a pint of watered down sh!t with milk in it.
    Going to have a fettle with the green bike in anticipation of too many miles and a sore aris' tomorrow. Other than that I need to stock up on jelly babies. Better than gels that have what I should think is the consistency of sweetened Harry Monk. Has that ever been asked on Grill the Gash?
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I went to the walk in centre, and they checked my stats. I've got normal temp, normal heart rate and blood pressure is a little up, but nothing too worrying. Basically, they're not sure, but recommend a trip to my GP on Monday (which is near impossible). I'll try though.

She didn't think it was cardiac problem, but possibly a muscle issue that could bring on Anxiety. So yeah... I'm anxious apparently. She smiled when I mentioned the CC2CC2 though, so I think I've just been labelled as crazy. Awesomes.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro