Wiggo's Hour Attempt (7th June): Where to watch

Bobbinogs
Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
edited June 2015 in Road general
Good news from Sky, the hour record can be viewed in a number of places not just for those Sky subscribers:

"The attempt will take place from 6.30pm-7.30pm BST and we will screen every minute - uninterrupted by adverts - in no fewer than five places:

- Sky Sports 2HD

- www.skysports.com (live stream, UK only)

- The Sky Sports App (live stream, UK only)

- Sky Sports' YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/SkySportsOfficial, live stream, UK only)

- Freeview channel PICK (replacing the regular programming)

Our programme will run from 6pm-8pm, with 30 minutes of build-up and 30 minutes of reaction afterwards."

Comments

• fudgey
    fudgey Posts: 854
    Top stuff Robin, i will try and remember to watch!
    My winter bike is exactly the same as my summer bike,,, but dirty...
  • Schoie81
    Schoie81 Posts: 749
    Excellent.....!! Now can you have a word with my mate and his fiancee and get them to rearrange their wedding for any day other than this Sunday, so I'm able watch it.... :|
    "I look pretty young, but I'm just back-dated"
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    Schoie81 wrote:
    Excellent.....!! Now can you have a word with my mate and his fiancee and get them to rearrange their wedding for any day other than this Sunday, so I'm able watch it.... :|
    I watched the crucial 30-odd minutes of Super Saturday outside on a patio table on my mate's mobile phone at an old school friend's wedding. As the gold's started to roll in a crowd began to gather, mainly of my old school mates and their partners. By the end the bride and groom had joined us as well!
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Best to watch the last 10 mins on the telly, it would be torture actually being there with thousands of overreacting sky/wiggo fans (and I actually don't mind Wiggins).
  • This could also turn into a useful list of places to avoid tomorrow
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • edindevon
    edindevon Posts: 325
    Eurosport Deutschland are advertising that they are showing the attempt live today. This channel is Free To Air on Astra 19 Degrees East.