Fookin' Glorious Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Beautiful blue skies here and blazing sunshine means I'm looking forward to my ride today. I'm going to see how far I can get and test the new Reverb. I need to do a few other things too, like order a new mech hanger, fill in an application form and write a letter.

Should be a good day.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Warm and moist down here, so is the weather. Wobbled in and got very sweaty doing so, out to meet the EPO for lunch so I might stay in shorts today. That will probably distress some of my colleagues, miserable old cnuts. Lovely old car outside work yesterday, a Gordon Keeble, rare as rocking horse droppings and lovely. Big old Chevy V8 and a tortoise for the badge.
    Lets see what today brings.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders !Revision for me today- so far much tea has been consumed. Then back down south this evening for some bike time this weekend.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Check my bad self!

Good luck to the CCCCC2CCCCCCCers or whatever it is.

Just had bacons so all is good in my world, beers and minor sporting endeavours later so should be a good start to the weekend, off up the far north next week to look at a poorly war goer that needs a bit of TLC, deep fried everything will be the motto of next week!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Cheers bg13, I'm going to need all the luck I can get!

Last day at work before the CCC2CC2. Got a couple of things to do to help the day pass quick enough but it's home insurance renewal time so I'll mostly be busy getting a some quotes.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon all. Hot in the office today, but thankfully not busy so finally getting caught up on some admin. putting together some flat pack cabinets later, so hopefully it will continue to not be busy. Gardening this evening :( but I have beer! :D
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Peeing down when I went to work so drove now its nice and im annoyed I didnt ride in. Stuck here till five then on call till midnight (yay) so no chance of pedalling unless its on the turbo trainer till tomorrow when im out an the sunday is Tour de vale which should be amusing.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    work meh

Thankfully Friday & pub later
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Sunny now, had a fast ride to lunch with the Mrs followed by a slow grind back. Nearly the weekend, woohoo!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Pedalling home soon. Just as well given the amount of calories I consumed in an American 'Diner' last night with a mate of mine who's a bit of a chubster. Roll on the weekend and a new set of Deemaxes getting fitted on The Panzer tomorrow 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]