Msg: Mods

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
Can I ask why my post about the tickets to wilton keep getting deleted.
I can accept the fact that you may have new rules about giveaways but the decent thing to do is to msg the poster to explain why you remove the post.

Decency.
Living MY dream.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Post adverts in the correct section. You should know better.

Or at least don't make the topic look like an advert if it is not an advert.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    nicklouse wrote:

Thats such an odd thing to say.
    How on earth would anyone think that an advert ?
    I wasn't selling anything, I was offering VIP tickets to an event, breakfast, champagne included.
    I have no affiliation with the event other than having cars that they ask me to show at the event. Sadly I'm working in New York next week so can't attend so I offered them to someone here.
    I didn't want anything for them, I was doing something good for the forum and had only 1 rule, if someone wanted them they must use them. This is because I think it a sin to waste perfectly good tickets on a maybe.

Putting all of the above aside, you could have simply sent me a PM to avoid this open discussion or maybe that was the purpose ?
    Living MY dream.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    nicklouse wrote:

Do you not read posts that you remove? Or just the title?