Why Wednesday?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The winds have died down, though still a bit around. I'm hoping that the worst of the weather is over, and that next week is going to be nice... please?

Today I will be doing lots of typing at work, and still need to do the damn appraisal of a minion. It keeps slipping my mind.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola,

After getting royally blown off yesterday it's quite nice out today. On the down side i'm in work which as per sucks the big one. Still, days to do, getting few!!!!!

Carry on
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies!!

Yep, very sunny morning here in Herts...but Im sitting in the office now.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Why Wednesday? Because it's pub day.
    Bg got blown by royalty? Unfortunately for him it wasn't Kate but the ghost of the Queen Mum.
    Still a bit blowy out there down here but bearable. I managed to wobble in slowly though. Quite chilly in the shade but pleasant enough when the sun was out. Hoping for another quiet day in the office, unlike bg I'm nowhere near old enough to retire.
    I'm supposed to be riding 200k on Sunday. This isn't going to happen, might manage 100 before I get distracted by food and booze.
    Until then, tea...and biscuits of course.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    In my office in chester for the first time in ages

People have been using it and it's a mess - not happy
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Why Wednesday? Because it's pub day.
    Bg got blown by royalty? Unfortunately for him it wasn't Kate but the ghost of the Queen Mum.
    Still a bit blowy out there down here but bearable. I managed to wobble in slowly though. Quite chilly in the shade but pleasant enough when the sun was out. Hoping for another quiet day in the office, unlike bg I'm nowhere near old enough to retire.
    I'm supposed to be riding 200k on Sunday. This isn't going to happen, might manage 100 before I get distracted by food and booze.
    Until then, tea...and biscuits of course.

As i'm only 13 i'm not really retiring, just making a bit of a jump in an exciting direction while we are hopefully young enough. Keep hearing too many stories of people who are no age at all suffering serious life changing illnesses.
    Imagine, getting it on with your bosses mother! That could be awkward, especially if you got caught digging her up!!!!!!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    matthew h wrote:

Reading between the lines, this means they've found and emptied your office beer fridge?

Very tired today - lergy, cider and sun rising early saw to that so am compensating with coffee for now. And feeling a but unfit/lardy as I skipped riding in this morning. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Still covering sites so today has been spent cruising round Newcastle taking the long route between said sites. Unfortunately there's no safe bike storage at these sites and let's just say they're not the best schools so riding isn't really an option.

Onwards to more cruising.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Reading between the lines, this means they've found and emptied your office beer fridge?

My office may be left unlocked, but certain draws remain locked!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Revision today followed by playing on the new bike. Happy happy happy. Now time for a quiet evening in, got a stack of books to catch up on.

TTFN
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    matthew h wrote:
    Like your wife's? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Like your wife's? :P

:D