What other ways can angry cyclist can do to bad motorist?

Tony Chopper-Kun
Tony Chopper-Kun Posts: 58
edited June 2015 in Commuting general
Usually cyclist get attacked by motorist, and there are less women than men.

Most people thought being the most violent, aggressive and strongest will win every game, fight, stalking and arguments.

If motorist can used their car to run them over, other, etc, then what cyclist usually do other than video cam.

Motorist has registration identification but neither cyclist or pedestrian has one.

Cyclist and Pedestrian are more likely hit and run, never stop, like throwing Mac Donald meal or kicking car bumper around in zebra crossing. They get angry because car doesn't give way to them properly.

Motorist will attack them if they get angry if their car get damaged and will not get claimed for a lot of expense, due to lack of evidience and not prepared to take evidence of their crime.

Some cyclist break car windows or car lights, with their D Locks, or break their wing mirror.

Comments

• phills
    phills Posts: 68
    Two wrongs don't make a right. No point smashing up a motor or assaulting someone because you are angry at them, if you want to 'get them back' it's best to do so legally by reporting them to the police. Or pull over, take some deep breaths and a swig of water before carrying on and generally shooting past them in traffic with a smile on your face. :D
  • That OP reads like a Garth Crooks interview
  • whoof
    whoof Posts: 756
    You can try moving to a part of the world where gun ownership is widespread. If someone does something you don't like you can fire your gun at them. They will also probably have a gun and will then shoot back at you. It will be like Call of Duty or Halo but you won't have to bother buying a games station.
    Best of luck with it.
  • cyberknight
    cyberknight Posts: 1,238
    oxoman wrote:
    Years ago my mother had a habit of when anybody cut her up she would smile sweetly and blow a kiss especially when it was a male driver and had a female passenger in. The reactions would go from sorry and smiling back to one guy being clobbered by the female sat at his side no doubt wondering who the other woman was. Life's to short to go about to aggressively anymore. Chill out.

Im a bloke and when someone cuts me up etc when im on a bike i do just the same , either confuses them or makes them drive away as fast as they can :)
    FCN 3/5/9
  • curto80
    curto80 Posts: 314
    That OP reads like a Garth Crooks interview

That's incredibly harsh on the OP.
    Rose Xlite Team 3100 Di2
    Kinesis Tripster ATR
    Orro Oxygen
  • mistyr
    mistyr Posts: 4
    oxoman wrote:
    Years ago my mother had a habit of when anybody cut her up she would smile sweetly and blow a kiss especially when it was a male driver and had a female passenger in. The reactions would go from sorry and smiling back to one guy being clobbered by the female sat at his side no doubt wondering who the other woman was. Life's to short to go about to aggressively anymore. Chill out.
    I shall have to try this the next time someone cuts me up!