The last May Saturday in 2015 thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,450
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
Ho hum.

Toots in tow. Walked. Washed car. Now for pastries and coffee.

Laters.

AWOL:

Wheelspinner
Matth
Seantheconman
Sae15w40
T47b
Slowmart
...and of course V68 - lost to the stasi.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    Off to brother in laws birthday bash shortly. May post later if I get really bored...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,957
    Actual bike related activity tonight, shall be fitting new brakes to my wet bike whilst enjoying a beer and listening to the radio. Single life eh? Wild.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Does it being wet help the brakes go on easier?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    T47b reporting for duty!

Right, the temperature at 8.35pm has just dropped below 30c, wahey, where's my jumper :D

My new inverter and batteries are installed, that's my electricity bill paid for the next ten years :D

Tomorrow is our anniversary, 30 years of T47b & MrsT47b , yep THIRTY YEARS, where the fark did that go? So out for curry n beer then in the evening some very nice wine and a thirty year old port that we have saved, well for thirty years actually, that needs opening, extra ration of insulin injections should counter that, so don't expect to hear from me tomorrow...or monday, possibly Tuesday :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,448
    Seanoconn reporting for duty.

I cant log in on my iphone anymore so if you could post all usual bottom bracket crap in cake shop at least i could read it.

Thing one and thing two are currently arguing over ever toy in the house whilst i wait for the rain to stop before i can take them for their morning walkies. I'm a little concerned that they're not barking at a normal four year old level yet and their sit down and roll overs need a lot of work.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    seanoconn wrote:
    Seanoconn reporting for duty.

I cant log in on my iphone anymore so if you could post all usual bottom bracket crap in cake shop at least i could read it.

Thing one and thing two are currently arguing over ever toy in the house whilst i wait for the rain to stop before i can take them for their morning walkies. I'm a little concerned that they're not barking at a normal four year old level yet and their sit down and roll overs need a lot of work.
    Looks like I was right in the other thread :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,571
    Not exactly AWOL. Still here, just CBA to post much. Having an extended bout of being (even more) miserable old sod of late. Unable to ride much, and finding that rather, er, disappointing.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS