Giro catchup

paulmon
paulmon Posts: 315
edited May 2015 in Road general
Is there any way to watch today's Giro coverage in full rather than the crappy highlights we get on Eurosport GB.

Cheers
Paul

Comments

• colinsmith123
    colinsmith123 Posts: 579
    Try this...
    http://cyclinghub.tv/

Not quite what you asked for but pretty close.
    Live to ski
    Ski to live
  • paulmon
    paulmon Posts: 315
    Try this...
    http://cyclinghub.tv/

Not quite what you asked for but pretty close.

Ta. Much appreciated.
  • topcattim
    topcattim Posts: 766
    Is anybody else experiencing real difficulty with the eurosport highlights? Keeps buffering, refusing to start etc, stopping randomly. This only happens on eurosport player on all platforms in my house, i.e. TV, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet (yes, there's a lot of them!) . When I watch iplayer on my wifi TV it works fine. When I use any other wifi using app that works fine. When I check the internet connection that is working fine too. It just seems to be eurosport player. I've emailed them to complain but don't expect much joy...
  • lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    topcattim wrote:
    Is anybody else experiencing real difficulty with the eurosport highlights? Keeps buffering, refusing to start etc, stopping randomly. This only happens on eurosport player on all platforms in my house, i.e. TV, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet (yes, there's a lot of them!) . When I watch iplayer on my wifi TV it works fine. When I use any other wifi using app that works fine. When I check the internet connection that is working fine too. It just seems to be eurosport player. I've emailed them to complain but don't expect much joy...

I was watching on the Eurosport app on both the ipad and my iphone on the weekend 16th/17th May, and it was so bad I nearly threw them both against the wall. It did start up, but the coverage kept jumping about all over the place - there was 16km to go, then 12km to go, then an advert popped up randomly, then back to 12km to go, then back to 16km to go...you get the picture. It did only seem to be that one day, and has been fine since though (in fact I'm watching now, and it's fine). I have seen bad reviews of the latest iteration of the App on the App Store as well, so it might be a new problem.
    Plus, I see the App is now £4.49 monthly, whereas I paid £2.99 some time ago.
  • topcattim
    topcattim Posts: 766
    topcattim wrote:

I was watching on the Eurosport app on both the ipad and my iphone on the weekend 16th/17th May, and it was so bad I nearly threw them both against the wall. It did start up, but the coverage kept jumping about all over the place - there was 16km to go, then 12km to go, then an advert popped up randomly, then back to 12km to go, then back to 16km to go...you get the picture. It did only seem to be that one day, and has been fine since though (in fact I'm watching now, and it's fine). I have seen bad reviews of the latest iteration of the App on the App Store as well, so it might be a new problem.
    Plus, I see the App is now £4.49 monthly, whereas I paid £2.99 some time ago.
    That, interestingly, is an exact description of my experience! I've dipped in and out of the live feed, and it has been fine. It has been the evening highlights that I've struggled with. Interesting. :?
  • alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    I had the same issue with Eurosport Player last weekend, with the coverage jumping all over the place. This week it has been fine though, so I assume whatever the issue was it has been resolved.
    In addition it also often takes time for me to get through the buffering stage. Never had any problems when I subscribed to the service last season, but has been a pain this season.