Canyon ultimate slx with new wheels

Allza
Allza Posts: 31
edited May 2015 in Your road bikes
I've had my ultimate slx for about a year now and has been a great bike. This year I decided to get some new wheels for it and really liked the new bora clinchers.

image_zpst51p7nlp.jpg

Only had one ride on them so far but love them already. So smooth and definitely feel easier to keep speed. Current weight is 6.7 fully loaded with sensor and pedals and cages. Still want to get a new saddle and some new bars. Hope you like it.

Comments

• FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    Cool look. Do Campy wheels come with a Shimano cassette body? I thought only Fulcrum did...
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • Allza
    Yes campy wheels do come with shimano freehubs. That's tge only thing I didn't like was having a campy/shimano mix but couldn't find any wheels around this price to beat the Boras.
  • vortice
    vortice Posts: 244
    What wheels have you replaced?
  • turbotommy
    turbotommy Posts: 493
    Beastly. Love it!
    Cannondale caad7 ultegra
    S-works Tarmac sl5 etap
    Colnago c64 etap wifli
    Brother Swift
  • Allza
    Thanks, these have replaced the stock mavic ksyrium elite.
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Gorgeous looking bike
  • johnnymcg259
    johnnymcg259 Posts: 569
    Looks v good.
    What size frame is it and just as a (very) general broad enquiry, how tall are you please?
  • mattbell
    mattbell Posts: 203
    Allza wrote:
    I've had my ultimate slx for about a year now and has been a great bike. This year I decided to get some new wheels for it and really liked the new bora clinchers.

image_zpst51p7nlp.jpg

Only had one ride on them so far but love them already. So smooth and definitely feel easier to keep speed. Current weight is 6.7 fully loaded with sensor and pedals and cages. Still want to get a new saddle and some new bars. Hope you like it.

Nice, have you had them on back order for ages?
  • Allza
    Thanks, I'm 6ft1 and the bike is a size large which seems to fit me fine. Wheels were in stock at wiggle so didn't have to wait long for them.