Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The sun hath returned! 'bout bloody time too, I was beginning to think we'd had a 2 week summer and had entered winter!

Today I have to fulfil a request at work that was thrown on me about 45 minutes before I finished yesterday. It angered me :evil: Luckily I've managed to throw it on someone else, but I'm still responsible.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Still on the residential - 2 hrs kip isn't enough
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning ditch diggers,
    Why so little sleep Matt, something poking you in the back? :o
    Lovely sunny day down here, if a bit chilly. Managed to wobble in again today which is good, still feel desperately unfit though but it helped shake the slight hangover. Hopefully things will be fairly quiet at work today, but I doubt it. I'm going to bunk off early today and sort things out for my daughter's trip away. Lucky thing is off to Spain for 5 days paid for by me, and I have to get up at 5 to deliver her to the airport tomorrow. This could prove tricky as I'm out for a drink with the neighbours tonight. Must learn moderation and quick.
    Until then tea, and maybe a biscuit or seventeen.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Sunny here as well !!

Look forward to our evening ride out !

Still on my old bike as am awaiting few bits to pimp my new ride :))

Have a nice day chaps...

And you know what - Im off tomorrow for a 4-day BH weekend !!!

Chris
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    kinioo wrote:
    And you know what - Im off tomorrow for a 4-day BH weekend !!!
    This 8)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    matthew h wrote:
    Still on the residential - 2 hrs kip isn't enough
    I would say you get used to it, but you don't.

Morning ladyboys,

Got my new wheels sorted out yesterday but don't think I'll get a ride on them until next week now. Today was supposed to be dodging work at a different site but that's been cancelled so I'll continue to dodge work where I am. Tomorrow is a different site where I will be required to wear a tie, however I will not wear a tie. Nor will I do any work.

Onwards to Friday!
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    So far I've spent the day in hospital, Mrs has been induced and now we wait

Not very exciting but certainly beats being at work
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Antm81 wrote:

Hope it all goes ok.

Are you at Donny Royal Infirmary? I was born there and my grandfather 'went' there.
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Yeah we are, being well looked after too.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Antm81 wrote:

Hope all goes well for mother and baby.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Ant, get some of the laughing gas if you can.

Evenin' all, currently at a 2 day conference in Vienna where I've been working hard to stay awake listening to presentations on tax :) About to go down for drinks then off to some posh sounding place for nosh and more booze. May skip the first presentation tomorrow morning...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Evening cunts.

had a much nicer bit of riding today but unfortunately the 4 hour drive from Exeter to Catford was pretty dull.

need to do some fettling and meat eating and apart from that, theres not much going on in the big d household tonight. fortunately my bird is in work tonight so i get to sit in lovely, lovely silence.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    Evening *****.

had a much nicer bit of riding today but unfortunately the 4 hour drive from Exeter to Catford was pretty dull.

need to do some fettling and meat eating and apart from that, theres not much going on in the big d household tonight. fortunately my bird is in work tonight so i get to have a lovely long walk.

ftfy
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    to be fair, she took me for a walk this morning.

with her obvious.