Greg Henderson just accused Fabio Aru of doping on Twitter!

124»

Comments

• Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    Joelsim wrote:
    More baseless innuendo, this time without even a name beside it. Not cool.

Or it's someone just saying it how it is.

You have to respect Henderson for saying it how it is then almost immediately apologising for saying it. A man wit integrity.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Macaloon wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    More baseless innuendo, this time without even a name beside it. Not cool.

Or it's someone just saying it how it is.

You have to respect Henderson for saying it how it is then almost immediately apologising for saying it. A man wit integrity.

A man scared of being sued more like.
  • mechanism
    mechanism Posts: 891
    Inrrng makes the point that a court might want to examine Aru's bio passport data if the case ever makes it that far.
  • joelsim
    Mechanism wrote:
    Inrrng makes the point that a court might want to examine Aru's bio passport data if the case ever makes it that far.

Not sure that will clear anything up. Clearly the passport is easily managed by those in the know.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,216
    My money is on an out-of-court settlement. Henderson probably can't afford to lose and Aru may be reluctant to let any skeletons out of the closet.
  • joelsim
    Pross wrote:
    My money is on an out-of-court settlement. Henderson probably can't afford to lose and Aru may be reluctant to let any skeletons out of the closet.

None of us know what Henderson has got on Aru. Whether he has any extraordinary proof.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,216
    Joelsim wrote:
    Pross wrote:

None of us know what Henderson has got on Aru. Whether he has any extraordinary proof.

In which case surely he wouldn't have issued a retraction?