anyone have them or offer any advice ?

Thanks

Comments

• Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Try them first.
  • rokt
    rokt Posts: 493
    I would but can't find a local dealer that has my size !

I'll just have to order two sizes from CRC and send a pair back.
  • ai_1
    ai_1 Posts: 3,060
    Rokt wrote:
    I would but can't find a local dealer that has my size !

I'll just have to order two sizes from CRC and send a pair back.
    I have the same problem but with the bigger inconvenience of requiring them in wide fit which far fewer places stock.
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,439
    Their standard fit is already very wide.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • alphacharlie
    alphacharlie Posts: 202
    Vaypor wide are top of my list to replace my Shimano wides too, like you say finding a wide stockist isn't that easy and with wide at RRP with normal being heavily discounted at the moment I'm holding off a bit longer
    Carrera Fury for the muddy stuff
    Boardman Road Team for the black stuff
    PDQ for the TT stuff
  • ai_1
    ai_1 Posts: 3,060
    Vaypor wide are top of my list to replace my Shimano wides too, like you say finding a wide stockist isn't that easy and with wide at RRP with normal being heavily discounted at the moment I'm holding off a bit longer
    Exactly. Wide fit, a good price and the ability to easily return them should they not be a good fit right is a difficult combination to find.
  • cswitch
    cswitch Posts: 261
    Ive had a couple of pairs over a period of about three years. I used to really like them but I had to stop using them as they were aggravating my feet. I put it down to the super stiff bath tub sole which is pretty unforgiving. Strange that after over 2 yrs they started to become a problem. Changed shoes and problem disappeared almost instantly. Currently rating the S-works shoes. Also the Giro lace ups feel super comfortable but only tried in a shop.

I should mention the bonts were the correct size, I was measured up for them by a retailer / reputable bike fitter etc.