TurboTommy - JC JM RH

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
edited May 2015 in The cake stop
Thank god i didn't take your cash :wink:

Remember this:
"Vtech I have to say I don't draw the same conclusions you have from all the points raised. Having said that you may well be proved right, and you feel you have some inside information on the matter. I don't have any inside info, just what I've read (not a massive amount), and a gut feeling.

I think there's an outside chance that not only was this not some kind of master plan by Jeremy clarkson, but that no one wants to take a punt on them for the foreseeable future.

You say 50-1? How about we just say 30-1, that clarkson, may, & Hammond, as a trio, don't make a series, from this day on ( at least 8 episodes make a series in this instance ) on any subject, that is shown on a major British network within the next 2 years.

My £10 to your £300?

Obviously I'm an underdog here but it'll be a good sweat! :)"

8 episodes seem to have been signed today, news reports to follow.
Living MY dream.

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Oh, do pray tell. Don't be such a tease.
  • turbotommy
    turbotommy Posts: 493
    Ha! Nice one if true.

I mean... As I said in my original post it was a punt / outside chance but that's why I said I'd accept 30-1 rather than evens :wink:

But you never took the bet so... I think you have to put your money where your mouth is if you want to gloat old bean! :D
    Cannondale caad7 ultegra
    S-works Tarmac sl5 etap
    Colnago c64 etap wifli
    Brother Swift
  • VTech
    TurboTommy wrote:
    Ha! Nice one if true.

I mean... As I said in my original post it was a punt / outside chance but that's why I said I'd accept 30-1 rather than evens :wink:

But you never took the bet so... I think you have to put your money where your mouth is if you want to gloat old bean! :D

The problem was, you didn't have an outside chance. I'm not being rude, just honest.
    Living MY dream.
  • turbotommy
    turbotommy Posts: 493
    You do say some silly things sometimes vtech...
    Cannondale caad7 ultegra
    S-works Tarmac sl5 etap
    Colnago c64 etap wifli
    Brother Swift
  • VTech
    TurboTommy wrote:
    You do say some silly things sometimes vtech...

I don't quite understand.
    When you offered me a bet I was fully aware of a deal that was being organised. I knew if I took your bet you would lose so I didn't push it. That was not silly, I just didn't want to take your money.
    Living MY dream.