User email address

davman
davman Posts: 31
Have been having problems trying to amend the email address in my Bikeradar profile, specifically trying to amend it to my current Gmail address, rather than one that i'd inadvertently deleted a few months ago
I also tried changing it to my most used email address, but i am unable to as i'm being told both are in use
The only address i could change it to was my work email, but now i can't change it to a personal one again.

So i thought i'd contact one of the admin peeps, specifically Chris (don't know his surname, perhaps he doesn't have one, but apparently he's a QA Engineer).
My email to Chris repeated what i've typed above, but i've not heard anything, I'm assuming he's read it, because it's disappeared from my outbox, but to not bother replying isn't very polite is it? I know it;s only been a week, but are you really that busy to not ackowledge my email to you?

Simon Hume

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Send me the info in a PM

Sounds like you have been registered on here (and the earlier versions of it).
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown