Election Day +1...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, I've not been to bed yet, meaning I've been up for almost 24 hours. I'm surprisingly alert :? I've been watching the election as I have a friend that works for a party and I want to see she still has a job, as well as find out what's happening around me. As I have the day off, I figured 'why not'!

Today, I am going to sleep a little, and try and get out on the bike. Not sure how far I'll get in honesty.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning freakish weirdos

Day off for me, got to love a very short week, getting a quote for removals to France. Other than that some loafing will occur!

Enjoy work!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !!

Nice morning here but its getting darker now...

Great night ride out with my local group yesterday.

Office time now and off to London later on this morning.

Have a nice one chaps !
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning plebs,

Today shall entail trying to ride 100km after a 1hr PT session at the gym. If I manage that without dying, most of the rest of the day shall be spent lying down.

I've made some meatballs which are in the fridge with a big chunk of bacon so I shall be suitably rewarded for my efforts.

Laters you lazyfarckers!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning All,

Today is work then maybe a light spin on the indoor bike.

Unexpected results today in the election, Scotland's backing of the SNP has pretty much put a nail in the head for labour, so they've made sure they get the party in power they least wanted..

in other news, fark all really actually...

laters turd burglars
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Ah, got to love finishing up for the weekend at 10am!

Onwards to new bike search and old bike ride, which might involve passing the shop to grab a few important things (beer and more beer).

Also thank fark i've managed to avoid the tv, cannot stand all this election shyte, how can anyone be interested in the crap these people spew.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning phucknuggets,
    Thank phuck it's Fryday. Managed a wobble in today which is good, utterly exhausted because I haven't ridden much lately which is not so good.
    Been interrupted 3 times already while writing this by pesky customers. Had a narrow escape though, I was on the phone and managed to avoid a particularly unpleasant customer that wanted to deal with me. He got so annoyed with my colleague he's now on to the MD. Believe it or not I'm the only one patient enough to deal with that particular tosser.
    Busy morning will be followed by my weekly pilgrimage to the cafe for dead pig based products then hopefully the afternoon will be quiet enough that I can get caught up.
    Pub later with some other communting types then a short ride home through Richmond Park in the dark. Dodging invisible deer is always fun when pissed.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Managed a whole 7 hours sleep last night which is pretty much unheard of for me. As such I'm feeling jolly chipper today. The cold I thought I was getting seems to have disappeared as well. Got a full day of slacking ahead of me in prep for the weekend.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ps girls,

As well as the news being full of the election bilge, more importantly it's VE day!

Remember those who gave so much.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Bg13 - well said (never thought I would say that)

Long day of meeting in sunny Swansea today, glad to be home e be if I did miss the pub
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    matthew h wrote:
    Long day of meeting in sunny Swansea today, glad to be home e be if I did miss the pub
    You sure you missed the pub? :P PS: Pesky agrees with you about the landlady in the Newbridge hotel :)

Good day out at BPW despite a fair bit of rain, a farked thumb and a pringled wheel. Made it home and now annoying people on the interweb...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    You sure you missed the pub? :P PS: Pesky agrees with you about the landlady in the Newbridge hotel :)

Good day out at BPW despite a fair bit of rain, a farked thumb and a pringled wheel. Made it home and now annoying people on the interweb...

We always have ale in the house :)

Good lad pesky
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Pesky met her when he was sober. We wanted to check how thick your beer goggles were :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pesky met her when he was sober. We wanted to check how thick your beer goggles were :)

very