Hello Thursday

DIESELDOG
DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Just popping by. How are you all?

L n H
DD
Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Who the fark are you!? ;) Welcome back Dieseldog!

Today I go to work, then home, then Bury, then home. Meetings all across the M62. Hopefully they'll keep it open today :roll:

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Who the ferk are you? :)

Tired this morning due to shoot hotel sleep. Today is meeting from 8am to 5pm and then a slow drive from Exeter - so no pub :(
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning,

WTFAY?

Good luck with the M62 tkm, turning into a bigger car park than the M25!

Nice bit of sunshine through the window has me awake, which is nice as it's usually a desire to go to the loo!

Another day closer to a long weekend, hope it's not too painful.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    bg13 wrote:
    Morning,

WTFAY?
    +1

Morning Twunts,

Beer tonight as one if my team is retiring today. It feels end of the week-ish already and it's a three day weekend coming up, followed by a 3 day week next week and downhilling. Things are looking up :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !

Yep, nice sunny morning here, but...business trim to Birmingham later on today :((

Went to the gym this morning.

Office time now and off tomorrow for a 4-day BH weekend, yeah !!

Have a nice one chaps!

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Morning all,
    Another vote for WTFAY?
    Out for a ruby last night so there is a serious risk of the world falling out of my aris if I cough. Unfortunately I am still having major coughing fits so I'm rather nervous. Anybody got any wet wipes? Hopefully it will be a quiet day as all of my account customers will be avoiding spending any money until next month. Bunking off early today so it's not all bad.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,002
    Morning girls, funeral later then off out for lunch.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning losers,

Day off today so was woken up at 4.30am by minion calling in sick thus been at work since 7am.

Tired
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,
    Rushed around this morning to get a chair to school to find they don't want to see it until tomorrow. Cheers for the pointless miles in your fun bus wife. This exercise in futility meant I couldn't ride or drive "daddy's blue race car". Afternoon meeting in the council chambers was a nap opportunity that I made good use and managed not to snore. Back in the office contemplating doing some work but I'll probably spend the rest of the day browsing CRC for stuff for the C2C.
    Laters.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava