Wet Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's definitely moist outside. I think today will be the first test of the new waterproof trousers. I'll take a spare set to work, just in case.

Usual goings on today. My boss accidentally 'Replied All' to an email yesterday, being quite rude about the person I'd emailed. It's all kicking off round the place now. :twisted:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    TKM - can't beat email coxk ups. We once had someone copy in the CFO into an email to a recruitment consultant asking about a new job - fat fingers meant he was free yo go for it

Today has been a 4am start for a meeting in Exeter, now at the services south of bristol eating bacon :)

Full day of meetings and then a working dinner - living the dream
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies !!

Well, its not wet here,...not yet.

I am on my motorbike toady - looks like picked up wrong day of the week.

No gym this morning - couldn't get up.

Football last night and KMD tonight.

Have a nice on chaps !!

Chris
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all.

Up since 5.30 when I didbt need to be up until 8.30!!

I'm now sat in Leeds city centre waiting for a colleague who's running late! Grrrrrr

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Not much going on here. Managed to get in to see the quack last night after having a fairly major moan at them about their phone system. I'd been holding for 40 minutes and still not managed to get through. So, now I'm on steroids to see if they get my lungs back to normal. Might have to get back on the bike if they work see if I'm any faster. Not rained much down here, I'm sure that will change though.
    Pub and curry on the cards for later, this is good. The downside is I may have to kip on the couch due to problems with emissions.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    welshkev wrote:
    Morning all.

Up since 5.30 when I didbt need to be up until 8.30!!

I'm now sat in Leeds city centre waiting for a colleague who's running late! Grrrrrr

Laters
    Where abouts are you!? I'm near the BBC!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    As usual very little sleep was had last night and it's starting to catch up with me now. Sunny 25 minute ride to work woke me up for a bit but I'm crashing again already. I'll be driving home later and driving for the rest of the week, which sucks balls. Today I'll be dodging as much work meh as possible then just fixing any remaining problems by re-imaging the users PCs. And no, I'm not converting that jpg to a word doc. Morons.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon lads, 30 of 60hrs worked this week, pretty farked already! Looking like it may be new bike time if I keep those hours up though. Torn between a touring bike or new mtb..

Oh well alarm set for 3:40am, better get an early one!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening wearers of thongs

The sum total of fark all happened at work so i have been arranging removal firms to quote us for moving all our 'stuff' to France. Coz i am farked if i'm shifting it all again.

Mrs welcomed me home with a nice glarse of vin rouge, she may now get lucky!

Foods and frolics inbound.......toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Spent the afternoon on the DH runs at Hamsterly, ŵhat made it better was that I was getting paid for it.

My job may do my head in at times but it does have some perks.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Mongs,

Good pedal in and out today despite my bottom bracket doing a passable impression of a bowl of rice crispies. Bike's going back in for a big overhaul on Friday. Work went well for a change and I'm listening to the footy on the radio while supping a big lgass of grog :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]