Fark it Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Can't say I expected to look out the window this morning to see it snowing, but it was. Luckily only for a minute, but fark that!

I have to put up with retard-minion for a few more days :evil: He really is stupid. If anyone wants a free worker, you can gladly have him. I'd advise being deaf though, so you can't hear his CONSTANT talking.

I made shepherds pie last night, so I'll be munching that at dinner time. Should make the office jealous :twisted:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Working from our telford branch today and as the meeting doesn't start till nine, a slower start :)

Smug zone will be gone tomorrow as the meeting starts at nine in Exeter :(

Later is a family meal out - but not too much ale due to the early start
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Quite sunny here, but fairly chilly at 5'C. Drove in again today as knackered after wobbling in yesterday, bunking off early to avoid the traffic later. Not much else going on, there will be a dearth of cakes today after the abundance yesterday. I will have to content myself with tea and ginger nuts until I eat my sandwiches. No shepherd's pie for me.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Rode home in my work trousers last night. Never rode back from this site but it's just down the road then down a cool bit single track. Felt like I was in one of them commuting edits from cotic or something, but with less style. Looking forward to the ride home already now. Going to have to find a way to add it to my regular commute.

Anyway, full day of work meh in this velvet gloved fist of a site. Haven't got an excuse to nip out for a couple of hours today either.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Feeling somewhat hacked off today noticed some moron has nerfed my rear left wheel arch on the car adding another scrape to it. No motivation had to get up and walk about a bit to stop myself nodding off Spent the morning while not snoozing rejecting requests from people with laptops to have their roaming profiles disabled, tempted to do one now so they can see what happens.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Cafal after work tonight...

That's if I can stay awake during work.. tired!!

Ps you all smell like 8 day old puke in a swimming pool
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening smellers of puke!

Nowt all at work today so had the afternoon off doing sport, it was a draw!

Chinese type foods for scoff, which is where i'm off now.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1

Smell gets diluted in a pool
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    matthew h wrote:

Sounds like the voice of experience.

Work has annoyed me today. The communter needs a fair few new bits so looks like the wallet will take a bit of a beating at the end of the week. Fingers crossed for pay rise and bonus news...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Sounds like the voice of experience...

Yep...... And it contained vimto